Author Topic: Actor/Scene Breakdowns  (Read 101413 times)

ScooterSM

• Permanent Resident
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: SMA
  • Experience: Professional
Re: Actor/Scene Breakdowns
« Reply #15 on: Oct 15, 2008, 11:33 pm »
Here is an actor/character/scene breakdown for Follies with a cast of 60 in Excel format.
“I've never been paid a lot, but the theatre has kept me, and for that I shall be eternally grateful.” Tony Church

sasquatch_223

• New to Town
  • Current obsession: Company
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Apr 19, 2009, 11:57 pm »
Scene breakdown for Into the Woods.  (with info sheet which tries to explain my confusing shorthand)

Edit:There are two Excel worksheets, one is the actual breakdown and the other is the info sheet.  Just clarifying, because for some reason the attachment opens to the info sheet rather than the actual breakdown.
« Last Edit: Apr 19, 2009, 11:59 pm by sasquatch_223 »
Past: A Christmas Carol--actor (party guest)/stage hand
Current: none
Upcoming: none :(

m.j.hubbert

• Tourist
    • View Profile
  • Experience: College/Graduate
« Reply #17 on: Mar 08, 2015, 01:37 pm »
Here's a new kind of ASB I think might suit certain situations.  Rather than dividing it by scene, it's exclusively by page number, so if you don't have scenes determined in your text, then you can have these.  Also, depending on how your director works--maybe a more visual representation of how long actors are onstage is more useful to your director. 

"The House of Yes" already has the scenes divided up, so it might not be the best one to use for an example, but it's a new template I'm developing.  Let me know if you have any suggestions/something that could make it clearer/questions about the information.