Author Topic: Spring Awakening - Olney Theatre Center (MD/DC area shadowing opportunity)  (Read 2053 times)

ReyYaySM

• Permanent Resident
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA
  • Current Gig: Freelance
  • Experience: Professional
I'm currently stage managing Spring Awakening at Olney Theatre Center.  This has been a very rewarding process for me and has challenged me in a really good way.  We run through March 10, so if you'll be in the DC area (we're about a 30ish minute drive north of DC) this show is not to be missed.  I'm also open to shadowing; PM me for details.  The lighting, by Robert Wierzel, is INSANE.  A slideshow of production photos can be found on BroadwayWorld and you can also check out our review in the Washington Post

Scott (formerly Digga)

• Permanent Resident
    • View Profile
    • Scott Pomerico
  • Affiliations: Actors Equity Association, Stage Manager's Association, Alpha Psi Omega
  • Current Gig: TheaterWorks Hartford
I'm working with Robert on my show at Arena.  Small world.

bex

• Permanent Resident
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Affiliations: AEA, Auburn University
  • Current Gig: Freelance SM/ASM
I saw it in previews- it's FANTASTIC. I thought I was Spring Awakening-ed out, but I was thoroughly moved by this production. If you have a chance to go see it, you should!
You will have to sing for your supper & your mortgage, your dental coverage & your children's shoes, over & over again while people in desk jobs roll their eyes the minute you start to complain. So it's a good thing you like to sing.

riotous