Author Topic: I've finally joined!!  (Read 5368 times)

lvwieland

• Tourist
    • View Profile
  • Experience: College/Graduate
I've finally joined!!
« on: Sep 08, 2020, 10:12 pm »
My name is Lily and I'm a stage manager in the United States for now. I'm a nomad that moves around wherever the wind takes me, and I hope to move to the U.K. to go to grad school in the next year. I've been using the SMNetwork as a guest to find answers to questions for so many years, but I only just now signed up, and I'm glad I did! Hoping now I can provide answers for others on their SM journey too. In my free time (which is abundant nowadays) I like to read and write, and I even have a blog dedicated to stage management & travel! One piece of trivia I recently learned is that Traverse City, Michigan is the Cherry Capital of the World and it produces 40 percent of tart cherries in the U.S.!

RuthNY

• BTDT Editors
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA Eastern Region Stage Manager Councilor
  • Current Gig: ALABASTER
  • Experience: Professional
Re: I've finally joined!!
« Reply #1 on: Sep 10, 2020, 09:21 am »
Welcome, Lily!

My name is Lily and I'm a stage manager in the United States for now. I'm a nomad that moves around wherever the wind takes me, and I hope to move to the U.K. to go to grad school in the next year. I've been using the SMNetwork as a guest to find answers to questions for so many years, but I only just now signed up, and I'm glad I did! Hoping now I can provide answers for others on their SM journey too. In my free time (which is abundant nowadays) I like to read and write, and I even have a blog dedicated to stage management & travel! One piece of trivia I recently learned is that Traverse City, Michigan is the Cherry Capital of the World and it produces 40 percent of tart cherries in the U.S.!
"Be fair with others, but then keep after them until they're fair with you."
--Alan Alda

VSM

• Forum Moderators
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vernonwillet.com
  • Affiliations: AEA, SMA
  • Current Gig: PSM - Laguna Playhouse
  • Experience: Professional
Re: I've finally joined!!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 10, 2020, 03:13 pm »
Welcome Aboard, Lily!