briannareedy

• Tourist
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: The University of the Arts
  • Experience: College/Graduate
Hello!
« on: Dec 08, 2014, 07:54 pm »
Hello!

My name is Brianna Reedy and I am a current student at the University of the Arts. I joined this network to learn more about stage management. If there is anything I should check out on the site, or if there are any other sites that I should look into, please let me know! I welcome PMs and am always happy to talk.

-Brianna

VilleSM

• New to Town
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: Community Theatre League, SCCT, The Wilma
  • Experience: Community Theatre
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 12, 2014, 10:55 pm »
Hi Brianna! Welcome to the forum!

It's always nice to see another Philadelphian on here. I was the SM Fellow at The Wilma for the 2013-2014 season, so I know quite a few of your faculty and staff members. :)

I hope the boards are helpful for you!
"The stage is not merely the meeting place of all the arts, but is also the return of art to life." - Oscar Wilde

lab320

• New to Town
    • View Profile
  • Current Gig: SM for Lively Arts Series at Montgomery County Community College
  • Experience: Professional
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2014, 08:24 pm »
Wait, I live in Philly too. I just moved here a few months ago I'm in the Montgomery area, but still. It's a train ride to Center City.
VilleSM, despite our dispute on the December Madness poll, I'm glad to see someone in the area here.

VilleSM

• New to Town
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: Community Theatre League, SCCT, The Wilma
  • Experience: Community Theatre
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2014, 09:32 pm »
Haha, unfortunately I've moved from Philly. Just in Central PA now. :D I miss the Philly area a TON. There are a lot of really cool theatres, and the community is spectacular.
"The stage is not merely the meeting place of all the arts, but is also the return of art to life." - Oscar Wilde

riotous