Author Topic: Frosh to the site  (Read 1518 times)

sross16

• Tourist
    • View Profile
  • Experience: College/Graduate
Frosh to the site
« on: Jun 10, 2013, 03:45 pm »
Hello! My name is Santana. I am currently getting ready to be a junior at Indiana State University. I am slowly finding a love for experimental new plays.
I have ASM two new plays ( Quest's People's History and Nightfall with Edgar Allen Poe [this wasn't technically a new play but we made a new world for the play so we treated it as a new work]) at my college and SM a new play in a new play festival. I have done one year of summer stock as a ASM where I ASM On Golden Pond and Midsummer Night's Dream. This year I'm getting ready to start stage managing a devised project which has been the source of all my anxiety since it seems really new.

I have been using this site as a source of help for a bit and decided now was a great time to buckle down and invest in what I do (more now than ever)
« Last Edit: Jun 10, 2013, 03:50 pm by sross16 »

Caroline Naveen

• Contributor
    • View Profile
  • Experience: High School
Re: Frosh to the site
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11, 2013, 12:26 pm »
Hey and welcome to the site! I'm pretty new too and have found it to be very helpful and I hope it helps you as much as it has me. If you have any questions that you think I might be able to answer feel free to PM me, if you think I could be of help to you. :)