Author Topic: Cruise jobs  (Read 19931 times)

terry

• Tourist
    • View Profile
Re: Cruise jobs
« Reply #15 on: Apr 07, 2009, 05:32 am »
i worked fo RCCL for while,cause my wife was giving birth, but now i wanna go back. i worked as a stage staff on Marine of the sea. the Agencie here in South africa it's a bit slow on doing paper work.i wanna find out who is in charge of the lighting, sound, stage staff and Production Managers for RCCL? My name is terry ???

KMC

• Forum Moderators
    • View Profile
  • Current Gig: Project Manager, Systems Integration
  • Experience: Former SM
« Reply #16 on: Apr 07, 2009, 08:44 am »
You should be able to find some information at royalcaribbeanproductions.com
Get action. Do things; be sane; don’t fritter away your time; create, act, take a place wherever you are and be somebody; get action. -T. Roosevelt

ChaCha

• Permanent Resident
    • View Profile
    • http://www.performinglineswa.org.au
  • Affiliations: Media, Entertainment & Arts Alliance
  • Experience: Former SM
« Reply #17 on: Apr 07, 2009, 11:52 am »
Strangely I was just reading online (Australian Arts Hub site) that Royal Carribean Productions are recruiting stage managers now. Check that website link KMC307 gave - that's the site the job listing led to.
ChaCha

terry

• Tourist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: Apr 08, 2009, 03:51 am »
i worked fo RCCL for while,cause my wife was giving birth, but now i wanna go back. i worked as a stage staff on Marine of the sea. the Agencie here in South africa it's a bit slow on doing paper work.i wanna find out who is in charge of the lighting, sound, stage staff and Production Managers for RCCL? My name is terry ???

Thanks kmc307 i will check it out. i really wanna go back, not that i don't have anything to do here at home, but i really miss that life of working there. the entertainment industry there is different to the one here in South africa and its more fun at RCCL. but thanks i will look at the website

riotous