Download Author Category: Spike Matrix  (Read 5417 times)

--Comment only--
Oct 10, 2010, 02:10 pm
Anyone have a good spike matrix form?

--Comment only--
Oct 10, 2010, 03:49 pm

bex

I don't even know what a spike matrix is, but I hope somebody posts one! Now I'm curious...

--Comment only--
Oct 10, 2010, 05:16 pm
A spike chart denoting where spike marks are on stage to transfer easily from rehearsal room to stage.

Nobodys Perfect Spike Transkers.xls
227 kB
1396 downloads

Oct 10, 2010, 08:02 pm
Oh I do! Here it is, with sample data! Used it on tour.

--Comment only--
Oct 11, 2010, 12:54 am
Marcie,

This is great, thank you!

--Comment only--
Oct 11, 2010, 01:24 pm
Thanks jayscott!

I hope it is able to help you with your spike transfers. I used it for roughly 79 performances on tour this spring, so it served me well. The only other thing that I changed on it as the tour went on was to sort by SL and SR (I don't think this form is sorted as such) so that we would do one side of the stage as oppose to by object or scene being spike. The nice thing about it being in excel though is you can play with the sorting to best suit you.

--Comment only--
Jul 27, 2014, 10:43 am
MarcieA, what does the 'Make' column in your document refer to? I just can't work it out!!

C

--Comment only--
Jul 28, 2014, 01:32 am
How many spikes you have to actually, physically make. Useful only if you use a color more than one time (yellow on my chart, for example). Also helpful in that that column can just be used to assign someone the task of making x number of y color, without the need to count rows for a total.

--Comment only--
Jul 28, 2014, 03:27 am
That's what I thought, it just didn't seem to correlate on MarcieA's document with how many items were for each colour....especially the 'N/A' colour!

Tags: spike tape  forms