Download Author Category: !! - Request Forms Here - !!  (Read 9708 times)

--Comment only--
Mar 12, 2011, 12:13 am
If you are looking for a specific form, please comment on this thread.

Please do not actually upload forms to this thread - upload them to their respective categories.

--Comment only--
Mar 14, 2011, 09:27 pm
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for an update script changes form. The two that are on here are from 2006/2007 and I'm wondering if anyone has any updated forms or methods!

Thanks!

--Comment only--
Aug 26, 2011, 05:12 pm
Does anyone have a late/tardy tracking form?

--Comment only--
Oct 05, 2011, 11:19 pm
Does anyone have a quick change tracking that they like? I have a change-heavy show coming up, and I'd love to get all this information I've got organized.

--Comment only--
Oct 21, 2011, 12:30 pm
Hey!  I'm supposed to be making a truck packing 'manifest' for the tour I'm working on.  I've seen/used one before on another tour but never paid attention to it and have no ideas how to make this.  I think they want less of what is in the truck (we have that) and more where everything goes and order of the load.

Thanks!

--Comment only--
Jan 28, 2012, 07:12 pm
Hello! I am a stage management student in Hawaii and am looking for release forms for nudity on stage for a burlesque show does anyone happen to have one handy? I am also looking for a  release form for underage performers for another show. Thanks so much!

--Comment only--
Mar 08, 2012, 12:49 pm
Does anyone have a packing list for going on a summer gig out of state? (I'm from Michigan and I'm going to South Dakota.)

--Comment only--
Oct 30, 2012, 03:47 pm
Does someone have a sample or link to a sample closing notice of a show?
Thanks for sharing!

--Comment only--
Jan 29, 2013, 12:11 am
Does anyone have a fun, fancy template for a tour schedule/info page?

I'm hoping for something including theatre name/location, show time(s), load in / out times, van calls, etc. Essentially, one-stop shopping for all travel info.

--Comment only--
Jan 29, 2013, 07:19 pm
My designers, directors and choreographers are always checking their email on their smart phones. (I don't blame them, I check my email constantly on my iPhone.) Does anyone have advice or examples of a standard rehearsal report that reads really well on a mobile device and on a computer? It doesn't do any good if your beautiful form gets distorted by the phone's size. The ones I use now are okay, but not perfect.

Thanks!
-Katie

--Comment only--
Apr 23, 2013, 09:39 pm
Hi,

I am building a prompt book template for my stage management program at my university. I created the standard format for blocking scripts and call scripts/cues, but I want to provide I few variations of the format as I know they often change depending on the stage manager.

Could anyone upload or send me a photo/copy of their layout for blocking and call scripts/cues and possibly a description or explanation of why you set it up that way? I would gladly copyright all formats that I receive.

Thank you!

--Comment only--
Apr 24, 2013, 02:06 am
We've got some variants for blocking in both the "Blocking Notation" and "Slip Sheets" categories on this board. As for actual use, you might have a tougher time. The pros don't keep their books after a show closes, so we don't usually have finalized versions on hand. For obvious reasons we can't disclose the tech for a show that's still running. However, you might find this lengthy discussion from the archives to be useful.

--Comment only--
Apr 24, 2013, 08:01 am
Ah, that was my fear, but it was worth a shot! The discussion from the archives was very helpful though. Thank you!

--Comment only--
Oct 20, 2013, 11:30 am
Hi my name is Sarah Mills

I was just wondering if anyone could please upload an example production schedule
preferably one including the specific details of a production week with bump-ins, rigging, focusing and plotting. All information is extremely appreciated

Thank You

Sarah Mills :) :) :) :)

--Comment only--
Jan 03, 2014, 03:27 pm
Does Anyone have a French scene breakdown for "All My Sons"
Thanks so much!