Author Topic: Waterproof Notebooks and Erasable Pens  (Read 5622 times)

billykano

• New to Town
    • View Profile
Waterproof Notebooks and Erasable Pens
« on: Aug 20, 2009, 12:08 pm »
Hey all - here are some products and love and thought I would share!

newbielink:http://www.riteintherain.com [nonactive]

Has anyone else ever dropped a notebook in a puddle of water? It sucks. My dad is in the military and brought a bunch of these home from work. They're waterproof notebooks/pads that have a bunch of different configurations. I'm using the ones that look like moleskins. They're really well made and I love that it's waterproof! Now the condensation from my water bottle won't ruin my notes anymore. They also make loose leaf paper so that would be great for normal binder items too. Their products work with normal pencil or pen but they also sell an all-weather pen.

newbielink:http://www.pilotpen.us/products/erasableink/#anchor_friXion [nonactive]

These are eraseable pens that actually work! I remember having really crappy ones in elementary school so I stopped using pens for years. Now my fears are gone and I can use pens and not worry about making permanent mistakes  :) They say the eraser part never wears down and so far so true.

KMC

• View Profile
  • Current Gig: Project Manager, Systems Integration
  • Experience: Former SM
Re: Waterproof Notebooks and Erasable Pens
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2009, 12:37 pm »
Hey all - here are some products and love and thought I would share!

http://www.riteintherain.com

Has anyone else ever dropped a notebook in a puddle of water? It sucks. My dad is in the military and brought a bunch of these home from work. They're waterproof notebooks/pads that have a bunch of different configurations. I'm using the ones that look like moleskins. They're really well made and I love that it's waterproof! Now the condensation from my water bottle won't ruin my notes anymore. They also make loose leaf paper so that would be great for normal binder items too. Their products work with normal pencil or pen but they also sell an all-weather pen.

What a great find!  As you'd expect it's a little pricey but this would really be wonderful for outdoor theatre.
Get action. Do things; be sane; don’t fritter away your time; create, act, take a place wherever you are and be somebody; get action. -T. Roosevelt

CRVerdusco

• New to Town
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: SMA, USITT, IATSE
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2009, 09:50 pm »
This paper is awesome... great find, definitely will have to get some for the outdoor shows

dallas10086

• Superstar!
    • View Profile
  • Current Gig: Freelance PSM; currently Charlotte Squawks 12
  • Experience: Professional
« Reply #3 on: Dec 05, 2009, 07:43 pm »
*excited inhale* The price is worth it!

riotous