Author Topic: Looking for a free, online form creator that will accept attachments  (Read 3384 times)

gwynnetx

• New to Town
    • View Profile
  • Experience: Community Theatre
I'm wanting to create an online audition form for our theatre's website that will accept attachments (resumes) and jpgs (head shots) and generate something that I can access online or print out.  As I am doing this in my spare time and on my own (with the theatre's blessing), I need it to be free to me.  Any suggestions? 

P.S. Does anyone know if you can set up Google Forms to accept attachments?  That would actually solve my problem!

Post Merge: Jul 09, 2013, 04:19 am
Since I've posted this, I have learned how to create a "fillable form" in Word.  I plan to email the form to scheduled auditionees and have them attach their head shot and resume when they email the completed form back.  I'll throw all of that into a Google Drive document so that each person will have a document with form, head shot, and resume all in one place.  I'll put all of the documents in one folder for the director so that when the person comes into the audition space, she can open up that person's document and see it all.  She can even take notes in the document. 

Any other suggestions welcome, too, though!!
« Last Edit: Jul 09, 2013, 04:19 am by gwynnetx »

PSMKay

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.smnetwork.org
  • Affiliations: None.
  • Current Gig: SMNetwork *is* my production.
  • Experience: Former SM
Check out Jotform. They allow up to 100 MB of uploading and 100 form submissions per month on the free plan. They can send your uploads to either a Dropbox or Google Drive account. Very easy to use.

gwynnetx

• New to Town
    • View Profile
  • Experience: Community Theatre
Thanks!

riotous