Author Topic: Help shopping for a headset - specifically, help understanding connectors!  (Read 1686 times)

TarytheA

• New to Town
    • View Profile
  • Current Gig: Choreographers' Showcase @ UMD
  • Experience: Professional
Thanks for the update on the headset, I've been considering a purchase (or a well-placed hint to relatives seeking to get me something) and I like the point you made about the comfort. I've never switched back and forth but often in a show I lift one side off my head to take the pressure off. Do you mind a followup question? How adjustable is the headset? I have a very small head and find I need to adjust headsets I work with as small as possible, and even then I often find them slipping off if I don't set them just right.

Great question, Michelle. Sorry for taking so long to realize that you had asked it! I measured the inside of the headset, and it came out to be 12.5 inches at the smallest setting. That's from the bottom of the non-ear side (would likely sit right at the top of your earlobe, around the inside of the headset to the middle of the ear muff. At the largest setting that same distance was 14 inches. Does that help at all?
"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort."
-Herm Albright

Tags: