Author Topic: Council Elections 2016  (Read 4330 times)

loebtmc

• Forum Moderators
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA, SAG, AFTRA, SMA
  • Current Gig: Caroling, caroling now we go — and looking for my next gig!
  • Experience: Professional
Council Elections 2016
« on: Mar 06, 2016, 12:27 pm »
Hello all!

First of all - the roster of those running for positions on council has been posted. It is so vital to participate in this election. Ruth already posted the new campaign, which is a wonderful idea. Please VOTE!

And - I am running to retain my seat as a Western Region Stage Manager. I have been told that folks need a term to learn how things work and how to make an impact. So I want to have that next term so I can continue making inroads in areas of diversity, gender parity, health weeks, more contracts especially for local members in their local theaters, among other things. As a voice for those of us working the smaller contracts and in the regions, both in and out of office cities, I have tried to make a difference by making sure our needs and concerns are in the room. Please help me to keep doing this!

If anyone has questions feel free to ask. And I humbly ask for your vote. Ballots should be out soon (btw, you can vote online!).

loebtmc

• Forum Moderators
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA, SAG, AFTRA, SMA
  • Current Gig: Caroling, caroling now we go — and looking for my next gig!
Re: Council Elections 2016
« Reply #1 on: Mar 16, 2016, 07:45 pm »
I finally built a FB page and am slowly but surely answering questions and talking about where my passions lie

https://www.facebook.com/PatLoeb4AEA/

Please read! And I humbly ask for your vote in the Western Region.

VSM

• View Profile
    • http://www.vernonwillet.com
  • Affiliations: AEA, SMA
  • Current Gig: PSM - Laguna Playhouse
Re: Council Elections 2016
« Reply #2 on: Mar 16, 2016, 11:56 pm »
Thank you Pat, for limiting your electioneering to your own private Facebook page
Ordo ab chao