Offstage > The Green Room

Trivia Tournament IV: Trivia's Revenge!!

<< < (21/21)

loebtmc:
Can I just say, I hate the Sports and Religion categories. Religion is really Christianity w a few others tossed in on occasion, and Sports? Well, it's sports.

That is all. Thank you

KMC:
I am making an effort to get back into the trivia game!  Since moving away from the US I have missed my Friday night pub trivia... 

smejs:
I can't tell for sure, but this looks like this is the most recent "thread" regarding the Trivia Tournament. I am often NOT the first person to play for the day, and really there are 2-5 people on any given day. (Maybe I shouldn't remind folks, as right now I have half a chance of getting a decent score!) I know one person does it after midnight most days, and another the first thing in the morning. Me...it's when I remember, and I certainly am not around every day.

Anyway, when I go to the page I tend to scroll down and see what the current scores are. When they're low, inevitably I say to myself, "Oh, great, a sports one....here goes" and then proceed to see how well I can guess. Not well today!

Erin

Maribeth:
The sports days are anywhere between 70 and 100% guesses for me! If I score well I feel like I just got lucky.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version