Author Topic: SM travelling in the USA and would love to see your theatre  (Read 2502 times)

pjgahan

• Tourist
    • View Profile
  • Experience: Professional
Hi Everyone,

I am currently a stage manager in Sydney Australia at several venues but mostly at the Sydney Opera House. I will be travelling around the USA from the 23rd August 2010 to the 19th September 2010. The places I am visiting are New York, Vegas, LA and San Fran Cisco.

I am hoping to not only see as much theatre and concerts as possible during this time but also hoping to meet other SM's just for a chat and perhaps see the theatre they work in. I am interested in not only Theatre venues but also concert venues and in particular places where Symphony Orchestras are located.

If anyone would love to catch up for a coffee and give me a mini tour of their venue I would be one happy SM.

Of course it is not a one way street... If anyone comes to Sydney and is interested in a look at the opera house or some of Sydney's other great venues please let me know.

Anyway hope to hear from some of you soon.

Thanx

-PJ-

loebtmc

• Forum Moderators
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA, SAG, AFTRA, SMA
  • Current Gig: Caroling, caroling now we go — and looking for my next gig!
Re: SM travelling in the USA and would love to see your theatre
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2010, 12:28 pm »
when you set your itinerary let us know, so we can invite you to our shows!

pjgahan

• Tourist
    • View Profile
Re: SM travelling in the USA and would love to see your theatre
« Reply #2 on: Mar 26, 2010, 06:17 am »
Ok here goes.... My schedule

LA - 23/08/10 through to the 25/08/10
Las Vegas - 26/08/10 through to the 30/08/10
LA Again - 31/08/10 & 01/09/10
New York - 02/09/10 Through to the 13/09/10
San Fran Cisco - 14/09/10 through to the 17/09/10

I would really love to come and see other theatre or concert hall setups even without seeing a show.

I hope there are a couple of people out there who can help and/or anyone travelling to Sydney.

Thank you.

riotous