Onstage > Students and Novice Stage Managers

Mentorship Program

<< < (2/9) > >>

vicky17ad:
it sounds like a fantastic idea, being from scotland i would like to get to no people from other parts of the world and be mentored by the profetionals and graduates of the world.

nathanchrist:
I love the idea of mentorship. Especially with my senior project on SMing. I would love someone to advise the project and give me feedback. :)

Cedes:
At WSU we have a very similar thing. Every year, one of the grad SM's mentors the undergrads. But I'm kind of now looking for a more professional person to talk to, since I am going to be out there in a few months, and just to have someone to talk to to get my foot in the door, so to speak. 

Great Idea, though.

allenah:
I think this sounds like a great idea!  The best part of your idea is that there will be an email program.  This would allow SMs from different countries and areas to communicate.  Then, also, if some SMs are in rural areas, they still have the ability to participate in the program ;D

SMintraining:
I would absolutely love that.
I'm in a community college for now (majoring in Tech Theatre), in mesa AZ, and i'll eventually transfer to Arizona State.
I've dabbled in all of the theatre departments, for example, i'm A.L.D., Makeup assistant, and apparently uh...stage manager trainer, for Urinetown at my Alma mater.
This sounds so awesome because i need all the experience and coaching i can get.
i'd definitely like to be contacted if someone in my area would like to mentor me.

-Becca

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version