Author Topic: E-SCRIPTS: Post your requests for e-scripts here!- LOOK at "Read Me" first!!  (Read 59735 times)

Maribeth

• View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA
  • Experience: Former SM
E-SCRIPTS READ ME:

Escripts are useful, and we are OK with you sharing the work you've done in digitizing scripts for stage management purposes.  However, it is a VERY touchy legal ground and as such we have some very strict rules that must be followed.  If we see repeated violations of these rules, we will have to put an end to the escript exchange.

OK.  Here's the rules.

1. If you (or your company) don't have the rights to produce a show, don't ask for the script.
2. You may only request copies of scripts here.  No audio.  No video.  Just escripts for use in setting up prompt books.
3. If someone asks for an escript and you have it, do NOT post it here publicly, nor admit here publicly that you have it.  Offer your copies by PM, email or instant message.
4. If you have received a script from someone, do NOT thank them publicly here.  Do not acknowledge that you have received it in the thread. Do not cross them off your list or edit your post to say, "Got it, Thanks!" Just leave it alone. Thank the sender profusely and eloquently off site via email, send them flowers & liquor, but do it off of the SMNetwork servers.
5. No unsolicited offers of e-scripts, please.
6. You may not request an e-script as your very first post to SMNetwork.
7. Posts more than six months old will be removed.
« Last Edit: Mar 01, 2018, 09:19 am by Maribeth »

Maribeth

• View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA
  • Experience: Former SM
Re: E-SCRIPTS: Post your requests for electronic scripts here!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2016, 10:17 pm »
Hi all,
In an effort to keep this board relevant and not overloaded, I'm going to be clearing out any escript request older than six months.

Thanks!

Maribeth

grahammie

• Tourist
    • View Profile
Looking for The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime, please.

BilOregon

• New to Town
    • View Profile
  • Current Gig: You're a Good Man Charlie Brown (August) - The Hunchback of Notre Dame (October) - Elf: The Musical (December)
  • Experience: Community Theatre
Hello, I'm looking for "Elf the Musical" script.  Would like to have the score with it if possible. 

Thank you.