Author Topic: Cabaret paperwork?  (Read 3424 times)

Tempest

• Permanent Resident
  • Learn to love chaos, then tame it.
    • View Profile
  • Current Gig: The Center For Puppetry Arts
  • Experience: Professional
Cabaret paperwork?
« on: Oct 01, 2009, 12:42 pm »
Has anyone got an example of the sort of paperwork they've used for a cabaret style show?  I'm working one later this month, and I could certainly fly by the seat of my pants, but having a framework would be more efficient.  Obviously, my usual sort of work up wouldn't work very well.   :)
Thanks!
Jessica: "Of course I have a metric size 4 dinglehopper in my kit!  Who do you think I am?"

Libby

Re: Cabaret paperwork?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 02, 2009, 11:09 am »
I'm still looking for the final version of a cabaret run sheet I used a few years ago. For some reason I have the version 1 (which I made before we started), but can't find the finished result. Basically it's a WWW with another column for mic/band changes. I pre-made the form, leaving spaces just to write anything in that might come up. I've attached the version 1 copy.

On top of that the sound run and I also made a mic tracking form, but I also can't find that.. :)

Tempest

• Permanent Resident
  • Learn to love chaos, then tame it.
    • View Profile
  • Current Gig: The Center For Puppetry Arts
  • Experience: Professional
Re: Cabaret paperwork?
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2009, 06:30 pm »
Libby,
That's brilliant, thanks!  Makes perfect sense, but I'm sure without an idea of what people have used before, I would have just been jotting notes on a legal pad and the wondering what they meant, later!
Jessica: "Of course I have a metric size 4 dinglehopper in my kit!  Who do you think I am?"