Author Topic: Open Call: Jekyll & Hyde - Southern New Jersey  (Read 14467 times)

philimbesi

• SM Expert
    • View Profile
Open Call: Jekyll & Hyde - Southern New Jersey
« on: May 23, 2007, 10:23 am »
Sorry guys and I'm pretty sure this will be moved or removed but the company is kinda desperate and I have to go for it.

Open Call Auditions for DreamSpinners “Jekyll & Hyde” will be held June 12th with call backs June 13th. All parts are open, and ages 18 and up are welcome. This show will not be a part of our children's summer theater program and no participation fee will be collected. Rehearsals will be held during the evenings.

You may prepare a song of your choice, or a song from the show with the exception of "Confrontation". You may bring sheet music or a CD to audition with. If you are singing something from the show, you do not need the music...I have it already. Singing "with the vocals" is not permitted.

Bring a resume and head shot (if you have one) and a complete list of all conflicts. I will work around conflicts IF I know about them in advance.

"Jekyll and Hyde" performances are August 1st, 2nd 3rd, and 4th 2007 at The Grand Theater in Williamstown.

More info check out http://www.dreamspinners.org

Edit: moved to archives.  Date passed.  ~nmno
« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2007, 08:21 pm by nmno »