Author Topic: Production Assistant/SM Intern Needed for My Life is a Musical  (Read 2397 times)

MarcieA

• Permanent Resident
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA, AGMA, SMA
  • Current Gig: PSM, Lake George Dinner Theatre/Tri Cities Opera
  • Experience: Professional
Hi all,
I'm looking for a PA/Intern for an upcoming production of My Life is a Musical. I've worked on this show as it's been developed for the last two years, and can't wait for this upcoming full production.

My Life is a Musical is seeking a Production Assistant/Stage Management Intern for rehearsals in NYC and performances in Sag Harbor, NY. This is a full- time position beginning June 28 (partial day of prep); rehearsals begin June 30th. Schedule is Monday-Saturday 10a-6p at New 42nd Street Studios. PA would stay with the show through the end of August for tech/run in the Hamptons.

The ideal candidate will have some previous stage management experience, especially in regards to costume/props tracking. Responsibilities include assisting the Stage Management and Directing teams with basic rehearsal tasks as well as maintaining and distributing script changes, and assisting in the creating and maintaining of costume/props tracking paperwork with the ASM.

A small weekly stipend ($100/wk) is available as well as housing in Sag Harbor. Applicant must have NYC housing.

Please send resumes to Marcie Friedman, PSM - marciefriedman@gmail.com
« Last Edit: Jun 17, 2014, 05:45 pm by MarcieA »
Companions whom I loved and still love, tell them my song.