Author Topic: New from Utah  (Read 2863 times)

Annie

• Tourist
    • View Profile
  • Experience: Professional
New from Utah
« on: Jul 30, 2013, 11:19 pm »
Hey all, my name is Annie, I'm from Utah, and I really like to do things correctly. Enough so that prior to posting here I've read about ten other introduction threads, took the time to update my profile with some basic information, and  thoroughly read through the community rules and standards. It turns out I may be a bit of a perfectionist.
I'm a recent college grad with my BFA, and am working semi-professionally around the Salt Lake Valley. I've got a few contracts lined up right now and for the most part I absolutely adore everything about my job stage managing. I've joined the board hoping to gain insight from others as issues I'm unfamiliar with arise and to be exposed to many different ways of doing things, after all since there is no right way I might as well figure out what the "best" way for me is. I look forward to learning from many of you.

Maribeth

• Superstar!
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA
  • Experience: Former SM
Re: New from Utah
« Reply #1 on: Jul 31, 2013, 10:45 pm »
Hi and welcome aboard, Annie!

ReyYaySM

• Permanent Resident
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA
  • Current Gig: Freelance
  • Experience: Professional
« Reply #2 on: Aug 08, 2013, 10:04 am »
Hello and welcome to SMNetwork, Annie.  Thanks for taking the time to browse around and check out the Community Rules and the format of other posts; it's greatly appreciated.  Hope you enjoy browsing around the site and be sure to ask questions when you can't find the info you are looking for. 

yomanda

• Contributor
    • View Profile
  • Experience: Community Theatre
« Reply #3 on: Aug 08, 2013, 06:19 pm »
Hello and welcome! 
Glad to have you.  :)

-yomanda

riotous