Author Topic: Hello SMs!  (Read 2583 times)

Jer

• Tourist
    • View Profile
  • Experience: College/Graduate
Hello SMs!
« on: Jan 07, 2013, 01:37 am »
Hello everyone! I'm a SM currently finishing up a BFA in Oregon. I'm looking forward to leaving education theatre for 'the real world'! I'm looking at internships for after graduation, however if nothing pans out then I will probably stay in Portland where I have already established some connections in the theatre world. I am passionate about theatre and stage management. I love what I do and the amazing people I get to work with everyday!

Hopefully I will find myself working with some of you one day!

Side note: I love that in your profile it asks you about your kit. Mine is pretty standard, but my favorite thing about it is that it's on wheels for easy transportation! And I always make sure it has my pink, glittery light-up stress ball :)

leastlikely

• SM Expert
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: EMC
  • Current Gig: The White Snake - Constellation Theatre Company
  • Experience: Professional
Re: Hello SMs!
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2013, 07:11 pm »
...and I am now on a quest for an awesome stress ball to add to my kit. :D

Welcome, Jer!

ejsmith3130

• SM Expert
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: EMC
  • Current Gig: Coordinating a Move to Napaskiak AK- Harder than any show I've ever done!
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2013, 01:39 am »
haha that's awesome! I have a little zombie guy that when you squeeze him his eyes bug out... awesome stress relief, and a gift from a former SM.

Welcome!

ReyYaySM

• Permanent Resident
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA
  • Current Gig: Freelance
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2013, 08:21 am »
Hello and welcome to SMNetwork!  Be sure to check out our Internship Survey as you research internships.  Best of luck to you as you head to graduation and make plans for your next step.

riotous