Author Topic: Hello Again!  (Read 2697 times)

Liz113

• New to Town
    • View Profile
  • Current Gig: Good People, Performance Network Theatre
  • Experience: Professional
Hello Again!
« on: Dec 27, 2012, 10:46 am »
I have been on and off the site for a bit now, but with graduation, job-hunting,moving, job starting and general life things I have not been on the forum in a while so I thought I would re-introduce myself! (I have grand plans of being on here much more frequently)

My name is Liz and I graduated with a BA in theatre last June from Knox College. I am now an apprentice at Performance Network Theatre in Ann Arbor MI. I have been stage managing since high-school and want to continue to do it for a very long time! I am here to learn, chat, swap stories and discover the various theatre companies that I don't know about since I have no idea what I'm doing when my apprenticeship ends in August. I just finished ASMing Glass Menagerie and am currently House Manager for A Little Night Music. Soon I will start rehearsals for Good People also as an ASM.

I very much look forward to chatting with y'all!   :D

Maribeth

• Superstar!
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA
  • Experience: Former SM
Re: Hello Again!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 27, 2012, 05:09 pm »
Hello and welcome back! Congrats on your recent graduation. Be sure to check out the Employment board if you're looking for information about finding jobs after your apprenticeship ends, and I hope you'll share feedback on your apprenticeship through the Internship Survey. (I found my apprenticeship to be a great stepping stone to future work- I hope you will get the most from the contacts you're making there.)

Good to have you here!

Maribeth

riotous