Author Topic: Hello  (Read 3412 times)

daniel_a

• Tourist
    • View Profile
  • Experience: Professional
Hello
« on: Mar 05, 2013, 03:54 pm »
Hello All!

My name is Daniel Paul and I am the Artisitc Director of the Treasure House Theater Company here in New York City.  Our current home is the Arc Light Theater and we are dedicated to producing classical theater.  Along with our productions comes a lot of social action.  Each production carries with a miniumum of two charity benefit performances.  We believe that art can raise the level of conciousness and, as such, has a great civic impact on those who come into contact with it.  We also believe that we must reach out to the children in Togo, the homeless in New York, those suffering from AIDS and other diseases and to skip that is to miss a simple opportunity to have a direct impact. 

I also teach classes here in New York City, but the efforts are kept seperate for now.  You may contact me at daniel@danielpaulstudios.com

Best Wishes,

Daniel

PSMKay

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.smnetwork.org
  • Affiliations: None.
  • Current Gig: SMNetwork *is* my production.
  • Experience: Former SM
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: Mar 05, 2013, 04:57 pm »
Thanks for showing an interest in stage management by joining us. Have you ever SMed before? What brings you to a site exclusively for stage managers?

daniel_a

• Tourist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Mar 05, 2013, 05:39 pm »
I have staged managed before and now currently direct.  I am here, currently, to look for a stage manager for our upcoming prodcution of Othello, and hopefully beyond.

SMAshlee

• Contributor
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA
  • Current Gig: Porchlight Music Theatre
« Reply #3 on: Mar 06, 2013, 01:40 pm »
Welcome, Daniel!  The outreach mission for Treasure House sounds great.  Glad you found smnetwork!

riotous