Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 3143 times)

nmakos

• Tourist
    • View Profile
  • Experience: College/Graduate
Hello!
« on: Oct 10, 2013, 08:04 pm »
Hello!

I'm Nikki, and I am an aspiring stage manager. I am currently a student at Seton Hill University, and I have been stage managing high school, college, and professional (kind of) shows for 6 years now. I do not want to come off with a "been there, seen that" attitude, however I have had a wide range of experiences in theatre since I have started. I used to be a dancer, however that ended when I fell in love with the technical side. I am not looking to be on Broadway; I tend to shy away from visions of grandeur. I am looking to end up in a coastal city near the beach, or at least a city near a lake, where I intend to stage manage and open a bed and breakfast with a coffee shop (I am also a hospitality and tourism minor).

ReyYaySM

• Permanent Resident
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA
  • Current Gig: Freelance
  • Experience: Professional
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: Oct 14, 2013, 03:17 pm »
Hello and welcome to SMNetwork!  You'll find a wide range of information and members with various backgrounds and levels of experience on the boards.  Let us know when you get the B&B setup; there are many among us who need a little R&R.  Hope you find the forum to be a useful resource.

Maribeth

• Superstar!
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA
  • Experience: Former SM
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 09, 2013, 01:44 pm »
Hi and welcome, Nikki!

riotous