Offstage > Homework Help

(Homework [Help) Me!]

<< < (2/3) > >>

BuggieBee:
Thank you all so much, a couple of these suggestions are things I hadn't considered. You're a HUGE help on this project!
Thanks again. :]]]

PSMKay:
BuggieBee, please tell your teacher that he writes awesome questions!  Glad we could be of help. 

BuggieBee:
Lol, I will do that. It's a she, by the by, and she's amazing. She's been a director for a long time, and she's done so many types of theatre! Thank you for all the help.

Always Learning:
Talk about some great collaboration, this thread was wonderful and you found a very positive resolution!!!
With that in mind, I'm currently trying to gather more stage manager situations that would require my class
to review and discuss what they would do. If anyone could respond with some of there unique situations and or simple
"What would you do if..." situations I could then reply with what my students came up with.
Take care,
Always Learning

PSMKay:
There's a series on the Students & Novices board called "Student SM Challenges." You can find them all catalogued under the "Student Challenge" tag: http://smnetwork.org/forum/tags/?tagid=191

They may be of assistance to you and you are welcome to use/modify them for classroom exercises.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version