Author Topic: Gradschool auditions at SETC  (Read 3059 times)

TammyB

• Tourist
    • View Profile
  • Experience: College/Graduate
Gradschool auditions at SETC
« on: Dec 27, 2013, 07:06 am »
I'm currently only a sophomore in college, so I know that this information might change once it is actually relevant to me: but I was wondering if there are any graduate schools for stage managers to audition for at SETC (South Eastern Theatre Conference)? And if so, what are some of the schools that students can audition for?

Thank you!

SMrose

• Permanent Resident
  • all the world's a stage
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA, IATSE
  • Current Gig: Technical Support Services @ Lenoir-Rhyne University
  • Experience: Former SM
Re: Gradschool auditions at SETC
« Reply #1 on: Dec 27, 2013, 01:11 pm »
Doesn't  SETC list what schools will be at the auditions?  From that list, you can go directly to the grad school's website and look at which ones specifically offer graduate degrees in stage management. 

Hope this is helpful :)

TammyB

• Tourist
    • View Profile
  • Experience: College/Graduate
« Reply #2 on: Dec 27, 2013, 05:07 pm »
Doesn't  SETC list what schools will be at the auditions?  From that list, you can go directly to the grad school's website and look at which ones specifically offer graduate degrees in stage management. 

Hope this is helpful :)
Oh, I suppose I just missed the link when I was looking at their website. But I saw it now when looking again. Thanks! 

PSMKay

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.smnetwork.org
  • Affiliations: None.
  • Current Gig: SMNetwork *is* my production.
  • Experience: Former SM
« Reply #3 on: Dec 27, 2013, 05:15 pm »
It looks like the list of Graduate schools that will be holding auditions at the spring convention has not yet been posted. However, for those who are curious, the participants from this past fall are here (PDF) and the spring conference enrollment page for grad school auditions is here. It says the list of participating schools will be posted in December, but then it also says that the deadline for schools to sign up is Jan 28. My guess is that the list will be posted towards the latter of those two dates.
« Last Edit: Dec 27, 2013, 05:17 pm by PSMKay »

riotous