Author Topic: School Decisions  (Read 5038 times)

deletedoldnotanymore

• New to Town
    • View Profile
School Decisions
« on: Apr 06, 2009, 03:51 pm »
I, like every one else these, am trying to pick where I will be next year.  I am trying to decide between Emerson and BU for stage management, and was wondering if any current students in either program could contact me with a PM or email.

janett

• Tourist
    • View Profile
Re: School Decisions
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 09:28 am »
yay an 09er like me!  :P
I was also offered admission from Emerson and BU, and after long long thoughts I chose BU over Emerson.  Though I've never attended&been to BU, I got in contact with their students and heard really nice things about it.  Plus, they've given me a sweet full ride offer, and certain things about BU were in my interest.  If I could be any help, feel free to PM me!

AndrewsMGM

• Tourist
    • View Profile
Re: School Decisions
« Reply #2 on: Apr 04, 2010, 01:16 am »
Hi there, I'm having the same problem with choosing colleges and was hoping I could get help here. I realllllly need help deciding.

I was accepted to Syracuse, Ithaca, Boston University, Emerson, Marymount Manhattan, and Muhlenberg, after telling myself I would have been lucky just to get into a single one of them. As of right now I'm leaning heavily towards Ithaca because of the BA (my thoughts are get an undergrad BA and go for an MFA, and I possibly want to double major in something with business in my undergrad years). Am I wrong to be leaning towards it? Does anyone have an opinion on which school I should decide on, because I'm making myself absolutely crazy with this decision.

riotous