Author Topic: I am trying to decide wether to go to BU or Syracuse for my Stage Management BFA  (Read 4080 times)

papua677

• Tourist
    • View Profile
  • Experience: High School
I got admitted to both but haven't heard much about BU's program. Help please???

PSMKay

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.smnetwork.org
  • Affiliations: None.
  • Current Gig: SMNetwork *is* my production.
  • Experience: Former SM
Hi papua! Welcome to SMNetwork. I'm going to whisk this post over to our Colleges & Graduate Studies board where it will fit in better and be of use to those who come after you.

While I'm a bit concerned that you'd spend $75 to apply for a program you don't know a lot about, we can fortunately help you fill in the gaps. We've previously discussed the programs at Syracuse and Boston University. You can find them by using the search box up in the top right hand corner of the screen.

In fact, I can tell you that we've got a Syracuse student, a BU student AND a BU stage management instructor who've all checked in relatively recently around here, but I'll leave it up to you to figure out who they are.

SGU312

• Contributor
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: EMC, Syracuse University
  • Current Gig: Freelance Stage Manager
  • Experience: Professional
papua677,
I am a senior stage management student at Syracuse University. If you have any questions, please feel free to direct message me.