Author Topic: Emerson/DePaul/Webster/Syracuse/Penn State?  (Read 12862 times)

SGU312

• Contributor
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: EMC, Syracuse University
  • Current Gig: Freelance Stage Manager
  • Experience: Professional
Re: Emerson/DePaul/Webster/Syracuse/Penn State?
« Reply #15 on: Oct 28, 2007, 03:07 pm »
Just another update (if you really don't care you don't have to read this).
I finished my apps as well as my portfolio and I gotta say, .pdf's and scanners are two great tools, especially since two of the schools I am applying to I can't go out to so they are taking electronic versions of my portfolio. Speaking of interviews, I will have two phone interviews this month as well as three interviews at three different schools. Then in February I have three interviews at the Unified Theatre Auditions in Chicago. Luckily a few of these schools have rolling admission so I am hoping I will hear back from a few schools soon. For those of you in high school going through the same thing as me, send me a message if you have any questions or need help in terms of applying or with your portfolio.

~Shane
« Last Edit: Oct 28, 2007, 04:34 pm by keepshanesane »

imrnthewicked

• New to Town
    • View Profile
  • Affiliations: AEA
  • Experience: Professional
Re: Emerson/DePaul/Webster/Syracuse/Penn State?
« Reply #16 on: Nov 27, 2007, 11:59 pm »
I'm a senior in high school, thinking about Webster next year, and its nice that it's 20 minutes from my house.  It's GREAT to hear the 2 Webster students say good things about it, because the people I go to school with now seem to think it's overrated.  I have yet to go on an "official" visit, but hopefully that'll be happening sometime soon.  It's a bit intimidating that it's a conservatory and so competitive, but it really is something that I'm interested in.  I know 2 people who are freshmen this year, but they're in the acting program.