Author Topic: Program Bio for a Followspot  (Read 5521 times)

PSMKay

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.smnetwork.org
  • Affiliations: None.
  • Current Gig: SMNetwork *is* my production.
  • Experience: Former SM
Program Bio for a Followspot
« on: Sep 25, 2007, 08:59 am »
So, I'm currently spot-opping for a production of Samuel Beckett's "Play," which features three actors trapped in urns who can only speak when they are lit by the follow spot.  As the spot kind of takes on a personality of its own, I determined to write a program bio for it...I don't know if I'll use it or not, but I thought it might amuse some of you.  (Click "read more" to see the bio)The Spotlight (Play): Spot is no stranger to the Chicago theatre scene, having been featured in such noted productions as "Miss Saigon" at the Marriott Lincolnshire; The Goodman Theatre's well loved "A Christmas Carol," where she has been seen lighting Bob Cratchit annually for the past six years; and "Peter Pan" at the DePaul Theatre School, where she was praised for her versatile performance as Tinkerbell.  She is pleased to be working with such a fine group of performers.  Ms. Light would like to thank her four sources, Joe Levy, Ed Kook, Aggie Fresnel, and Tom Edison.  Love to Inky and Birdie, my little shining stars!

riotous